Monday, September 1, 2014

Thanks for checking back!

I know... I know....  as my mom has so gently reminded me a number of times, I have not been keeping up with my BLOG entries.  It seems as though I've had a choice... either take the time to type, or get work done and pay bills.  I am grateful to be so busy and am trying hard to master the art of balance.  That is still obviously a work in progress.

BIG NEWS...


I will be exhibiting at the BIG E!
... The Eastern States Exposition

If you are not familiar with the event, check out the link above.  All i have to say is SEVENTEEN DAYS and last year, they had 1.4 MILLION people go through!

I have to leave one week from today, with SEVENTEEN days worth of product, supplies, patience and energy!  This is by far the biggest commitment I've taken on with my business.  To say that I'm a tad intimidated would be an understatement, however I am so proud to be included in the MAINE State Building, representing "the best that Maine has to offer".

Here is a picture of my space (so far...).

First photo of my DOUBLE space at the Big E, in the Maine State Building


I don't know how realistic it is, but I hope to add photos as we make progress on the setup and keep you posted of my progress as the 17 days go by.  No promises.. but I will try to keep everyone updated in my "spare time".  Wish me luck!

The Big E dates are September 12 through the 28.  The Maine State Building will be open to the public 10am to 9pm.  If you come by, swing over and say HI!




No comments: