Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Website Issues...

It could not have come at a worse time.  I'm cramming to get merchandise ready for my upcoming show in Bar Harbor this weekend ( Castleberry Fairs ) and five very long days in the ART TENT at the Maine Lobster Festival .  Its been almost a week now since my first reports of the smaller thumbnail images on my website taking excessive time to download as larger images.  Thanks to Diane & Jim (also affectionately referred to as my "guinea pigs" ) for their patience in testing download times for me. 

It seems as though (at the moment) the speed issue may have been addressed, however now, my HOMEPAGE is severely compromised, with the wrong logo and missing most of the navigation tabs at the top of the page, not to mention valuable links I had personalized at the bottom of the page. It seems as though in the WEEK its taken them to fix one issue, they've created MORE.  The drop down menus are not working properly, as with other features.

... and just in time for my nice article in the Bar Harbor Times and additional publicity that my new friend Terri Mahoney has arranged for me on VillageSoup news pages.  I expect to be on the phone more time today than I had planned, but hope to get issues corrected as soon as possible. 

In case you come upon this BLOG, please be patient and check back regarding my website issues.  I hope that folks out there visiting my website for the first time will not hold this against me.

No comments: