Thursday, October 9, 2014

Just two more shows....

Heading out yet again early tomorrow morning to setup for the Scituate Art Festival in North Scituate, Rhode Island this weekend.  And one more time next weekend, for the Roseland Cottage Fine Art & Craft Festival in my home town of Woodstock, Connecticut.  It will be nice because I get to visit with my folks and catch up a bit with family and friends.  I'm still behind from being away so much in September and still have orders to fill from the Big E.  But, those that needed to be shipped first have been done, YAY!

I'm looking forward to a bit of down time once I return, and hoping there will still be a few colorful leaves left to play with.  If you're in the area, stop by one of my last two shows of the season and say HI!


No comments: